Tuesday 3 April 2007

Shame On You.

Yes, Shame on you guys ! I mean the Bangladeshi Players.What else could I say ?
Do they realize that they are proffessionals? i.e. they get paid to do a job? What's wrong them?
After beating India, I was the one who praised them so much. But what has happened in such a
short span of time? Looks like they just cant play.
I mean I have been watching cricket for a long time now.Longer than most of these Bangladeshi squad have been on earth. And I have not seen such a hopeless team. O.K. teams do loose.
But there is competition.Incase of Bangladeshi cricket team ,ther is no such thing.
Even Ireland is playing better than us.Whats going on here guys?Can somebody explain ?

At this rate we will even loose to Ireland.Couple of sessions ago I was predicting that we would beat Ireland ,WestIndies and may be one other team.Now I cant see Bangladesh beating anyone.
There is a big rot somewhere.For a start, I think Habibul Bashar should be sacked.He has not performed for a long time.How much chance can you give one person?
Ashraful should go for the same reason.He is over hyped and overly rated by everyone.I have not seen any responsible batting from him since that Australia match.
Mushfikur Rahim is no good either. The boy just cant score runs. (some sort of mental block or may be he needs some coaching to improve his skills.) Khaled Mashud would have been much better in his place.(experienced and would have scored some runs)
If Shahriar Nafis was left out on his present form,what was the logic of playing Bashar ?
I believe he has outlived his usefulness. Bluntly he is no good. His batting hasnt been any good for a long time. His running is very sloppy.His field setting leaves a lot to be desired. How can he lead or inspire his team ? What quality has he got?
It was the best batting pitch one could ask for.The openners had a decent start. So why they threw it away like that?There is no explanation but what I have said all along. Lack of temperament.Boys if it takes you that long to start to have faith in yourself, pack your bags and go back home to your mums.Let them spoil you for a little longer while real men take over the game and play cricket.If you are not tough or not cut out for the job, go home. Simple.
I dont like half hearted approach or pretend play. If you can not give your 100%, then what are doing there? You should not be there.Let some one else take your place who would give 100%.
do the playing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xxxxxx