Tuesday 27 March 2007

Few Thoughts

Few extra ordinary things have happened in this world cup.
Monjurul Islam of Bangladesh died.
Then Bob Woolmer was murdered.
Both very tragic. Both persons died unnatural deaths.Bob's death was more tragic because he was murdered.He had strong connections with our subcontinent. He was born in Kanpur in India.He played for England and coached South Africa and then Pakistan. A true international person.His death is surrounded in mystery.Apparently gambling mafia are involved.
The question in my mind is why? Why Pakistan team are alwys involved in controversy ?They are such a talented nation ( alwys new talented faces coming out ). It really saddens me.
I hope Whoever is responsible is found out soon and punished.
I like to see normality return to the game of cricket.Its a gentleman's game.It should remain just that.Innocence should return.
I hope the future is better.

No comments: